Honda grom shifter – Features and Significance!
A Honda Grom Shifter makes a great gift for someone who loves to ride. A motorcycle shifter will make a nice addition for anyone who is always on the go. Honda Grom Shifters are made with high quality parts and put together in our factory located in the USA where we have over fifty years of experience. We’ve been building them since 1988 and we take pride in everything that we do, because we know that your satisfaction means everything to us.
What is Honda Grom Shifter?
It is one of the best ways to have maximum fun and pleasure in your Honda Grom. We have many exciting new products that we are continually working on, so every year you will see bigger and better things from us. This Honda Grom Shifter is specifically designed for people who enjoy riding their motorcycles. We know that you will enjoy using this quality piece of equipment . You can attach it to any motorcycle or scooter that has a rear disc brake or drum brake hub. The ignition coil from the motorcycle or scooter will keep it powered up all the time and you won’t need batteries for this device. You don’t need a new bike to use this Honda Grom Shifter; you can use the one that you have.
The shifter is made of an injection molded plastic material and has chrome accents around the shifter. This will give it a very high quality look. The inside mechanism is a very durable spring-loaded trigger which will go directly into the sprocket on your motorcycle or scooter. To adjust your bike’s shifter, all you have to do is turn the knob for one complete rotation, then turn it back another full turn. Then you can go in reverse and repeat this process again until you reach your desired gear position.
It will add a lot of functionality to your motorcycle and you will be able to ride in style. You can use this on scooters with rear drum brakes or rear disc brakes. This is the best way to have maximum fun and pleasure on your Grom.
Honda Grom Shifter makes a really nice gift for someone who loves to ride their motorcycle or scooter .
How do you install a Honda Grom Shifter?
These are the simple steps that you can follow and have this product installed on your bike in no time:
1. Disconnect the negative terminal from your battery.
2. Locate the shifter mounting tabs on the left and right side.
3. Shift you bike into neutral.
4. Remove the screw from the holes that are on the bottom of your shifter and slide off your Honda Grom Shifter from its mounting plate.
5. Install it into your bike’s sprocket.
You can now adjust it by turning its knobs whenever you want to go into a higher or lower gear position.
Significance of Honda Grom Shifter:
– For our customers, we aim to provide the best possible service and support. This Honda Grom Shifter is designed with a double spring which will ensure a strong and reliable connection with your motorcycle or scooter’s sprocket gear. This also gives it a greater durability than many other brands’ ‘single-spring’ type products.
– The Honda Grom Shifter sports an elegant yet practical appearance that will complement your bike or scooter’s hardware perfectly. You can also add accessories like reflectors, or horn covers which will make it even more beautiful.
– In addition, these shifters have been designed to work on both drum brake and disc brake systems for maximum compatibility with any vehicle model.
It is a great way to add extra functionality to your bike. All you need is a good scooter or motorcycle that has a disc brake or drum brake hub. You won’t have any problems with this Honda Grom Shifter and it will work perfectly. A real quality product, it’s great for anyone who loves to ride their Honda Grom or other scooters with disc brakes or drum brakes on the rear wheel. It also works on motorcycles without disc brakes as well if your vehicle has drum brakes .
It can be used on any type of motorcycle whether you have them front or rear wheel drive, whether you are using a manual transmission or an automatic transmission, so it will work for most bikes by adjusting the handle bars accordingly